We can always use the help of good volunteers!
There are many ways listed here- but what about your special abilities? Can you offer a different way to help Pets In Need? Call the shelter and see how you can apply your unique skills and talents for our organization!
- Grant writing (very important to us and we can teach you how)
- PETsMART Representatives
- Help with adoptions at the McHenry Petco on Saturdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Community Outreach
- Presenters at street fairs, community events, and fundraising activities
- Humane Education
- Help create a Spay/Neuter Community Awareness Campaign
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Help with the quarterly newsletter.
- Write and submit articles with the local news media on a monthly basis.
- Like to hob nob? Represent Pets In Need at Chamber meetings (call to inquire)
- Help coordinate and run various fundraising events for Pets In Need.
- Making phone calls to local businesses to solicit donations for specific events.
Volunteering some of your time will really make a difference! If you are interested please contact us!